Sunday, 1 May 2016

Relationships

Okay, this is a really awkward subject to write about becuase I litterally discussed my past crushes in "a PROPER introduction to me" so.. ill just get on with it.

Relationships, they are mysterious, one may love and one may not love, sometimes it ends, sometimes its only a phase. Look at Mabel from Gravity Falls (on the video), she had a hard time with boys and for you boys out there you might soon be getting a girlfriend or even coping from a break up.

For me Love and Relationships is not a phase, Your crush could love you back, or just friendzone you. Look I can explain many things about crushes, I had 3 (one not explained in "a Proper introduction to me) ill just say, if you love someone don't court them, just try to be friends, or they will ignore you like a side character, if you become a best friend your getting onto it, you could then get friendzoned, or accepted.

I'm not in a relationship because number one I am in Year 6, too young to have a relationship,  I'd say 12 Years Old would be the point you should get one, number two I'm probably going to get teased by my sisters and number 3 no one would approve the relationship.

Thanks for reading.
-Clark



No comments:

Post a Comment