Tuesday, 19 July 2016

Waiting for flight - Barcelona Blog


Hi, welcome to a series of blogs which I will be doing for a week on my trip to Barcelona, I'm currently typing this in the East Midlands Airport, which is located in Derby.

Just to tell you my last day at Junior School was yesterday as well as the last day of my current Y6 teachers last day; He's been lovely and I consider myself part of the fan club. Lets go to the topic I am going to be going to.

What I am expecting in Barcelona?
Barcelona will be great - I hate hot though especially the hot in England we had for the past 2 days. Pouring water on myself was the only thing refreshing those days and even worse they were school days. I asked a teacher called Mrs Allen about Barcelona (because she went there) and she said it was nice as there was so many statues.

Ill be blogging again when I actually arrive at Barcelona, bye!
-Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment