Hey guys, and this is me closing off the first week of the blog. Every Friday i will be making "A normal day at school" and it will be written in school, but anyway, to my day!.
It's a snowy day today and i'm writing exacly when the events in the blog post unfolded (oh god i sound really formal). ##### is currently measuring his heart rate on ###### Sports Watch after pusuading her.
We're making a Digestive System using materials that the rest of the class gave. He is now drawing the outline of Grace's body. it goes a little bit wrong and #### needs to lie down, making #### drawing the outline of his body. I stopped writing so I could do the Anus, which is probably something for Hamza to laugh at since he did laugh once I gave to him, but i shouldnt say that since i gave you spoilers.
During waiting for Lunch in the classroom (becuase it was indoor play and the snow) #### accidently ripped the piece of paper with the outline of the body. She had to redo the body without a body as it was already time to run to the practical area where lunch is served (they eat in the hall).
After eating I ran back to the mobile classroom and continued writing this blog post until the weather was okay and we could go outside again. I got my coat and went outside, realising I didnt have my hat, i left it in the mobile so i needed to get it back.
-time skip, too lazy to type the rest-
It was time to present our digestive system and explain it to the whole class, the teacher then says we're allowed to disemble them. #### then rips the piece of paper with the body outline on when he wasnt suppost to, We havent even presented yet.
I facepalm.
and that was my school day, ill be putting up blog posts like this every friday, but with diffferent people, anyway, reality is an illusion, the universe is a holigram buy gold bye!
-Clark N
During waiting for Lunch in the classroom (becuase it was indoor play and the snow) #### accidently ripped the piece of paper with the outline of the body. She had to redo the body without a body as it was already time to run to the practical area where lunch is served (they eat in the hall).
After eating I ran back to the mobile classroom and continued writing this blog post until the weather was okay and we could go outside again. I got my coat and went outside, realising I didnt have my hat, i left it in the mobile so i needed to get it back.
-time skip, too lazy to type the rest-
It was time to present our digestive system and explain it to the whole class, the teacher then says we're allowed to disemble them. #### then rips the piece of paper with the body outline on when he wasnt suppost to, We havent even presented yet.
I facepalm.
and that was my school day, ill be putting up blog posts like this every friday, but with diffferent people, anyway, reality is an illusion, the universe is a holigram buy gold bye!
-Clark N
No comments:
Post a Comment