Thursday, 28 April 2016

a PROPER introduction

Hi, in my last introduction I didn't introduce myself fully, so its time to make up for it. Obviously my name is Clark Narvas and i'm just going to talk about my life in a nutshell, I deleted most things here so lol


In Year 4, nothing really happend, nice teacher which would throw my book to the ground and step on it repeatedly everytime I got a question wrong, lol.

In Year 5, nothing really excited, a few tests.

I'm currently in Year 6, nothing much has happend, NOT looking forward to the Maths Sats, I'm great on English though.

Heres a list of things i like:


  • Steven Universe
  • Gravity Falls
  • Doctor Who
  • Pranks
  • Vlogs
  • Blogs
  • Television Idents
  • and so on.
Heres a list of things i DONT like.
  • Mature Fanfiction/Fiction (they make me feel really you know what and it makes me do things i will regret)
  • Sexual Stories.
  • Pigeons flying into my face
  • Perverts (I put this on becuase i do not want to turn into one in the future)
  • Rude people
  • and so on.. cant list them all
and thats it, thats probably my life, just to say I am the wierdest person in school, most kids think i am wierd but pretend to be my friends just to use me to give them my snacks, if your reading this and your one of them i know your doing it, thank you for reading. 


-Clark Narvas
A wierdo... (ill always end with A wierdo becuase many people even admit i am one, the y3 crush did, my sisters, hell i even admitted i am one. i'm trying to be as honest as i can as i am such a wierdo, don't feel pity on me, and remember, reality is a illusion, the universe is a holigram, buy gold bye!.)

No comments:

Post a Comment